Tuesday, February 27, 2007

...link to grab Youtube Video....

..at my pc now 10:03 am.....still not sleep, from last nite(ni pon rabak...)...i'm lil bit blur now..look at monitor with sleepy eye...last nite, my dad give me a task, he want me to type poll question(nasib baik sikit..)...but it had interrupt my peace to explore the web...before that i watching Scoreboard with him, after that i type for him which sleep at the long chair at the main area of my house...about a half an hour, its done....FFuhhh!!....Then i continue to explore my pc...open this, open that folder...oooo, i found Movie folder...have Superman Return, Munich, X-men 3, Hero, Gangs Related(starring Tupac)...mmmnn.. i had watch Gangs Related Before, but i ter"sleep"...i decide to watch it again..repeat arr! That time was at 4 am....The Movie is ok...but the main reason i watch coz' tupac starring in that...Before this i had watch his Movie, Juice....One other Movie that i still not get is Poetic justice, if i not wrong Janet Jackson had in that movies too..then after watching, i surf the internet again......in my head, remember, my friend ask me how to download video from Youtube without Mozilla extension....mmmnn, thats interesting to know, now Youtube is the place to search and watch video...what is interesting about Youtube is, the video uploaded by peeps around the world like Every second! You can search any video categories which you want to watch, if the show that you miss yesterday on Tv, it uploaded after a few minute after that show! I always watch football match if i miss my favorite team play, after you hit search button or enter, just pick one, what version, language of that video you want to watch(ko pilih je....)....if You want to collect the video just save use Mozilla Firefox(..download la kat sini..) with Videodownloader add-ons(...i've talk about this in previous post)....Other way you can use this website to download it....here the site::
  • http://www.keepvid.com
  • http://www.Javimoya.com
  • http://www.kissyoutube.com
  • http://www.savetube.com/
....generally, the method is ,copy the video url and paste...

You can use Flv, VLC...etc player to watch the .flv video.....to be continued(my eye can bring it...so sleepy)..ZZZZZzzzzzz....zzz


Click Blinkxit for the video!!

No comments: